Pumpkin Juice - Caity


I am a Harry Potter fanatic. Now that that's out in the open, I can confess that for 13 years (since Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came out) I've been dying to try pumpkin juice. Harry, Ron and Hermione were always quenching their thirst with a couple of bottles of ice cold pumpkin juice and I didn't want to be left out. 

This year I reached a whole new level of Harry Potter obsession. I bought the "Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook" and I've researched many Harry Potter inspired recipes on Pinterest. I've been waiting for Halloween to test out the pumpkin juice recipe I found on the "Babble" blog and I am happy to say it's great! It would be really fun to serve this out of a big pot with dry ice to make fog. Then again, what drink wouldn't be better with dry ice in it? Happy Halloween! 

Serves 2


what you'll need:

1 can pumpkin pie mix
2 cups apple cider
1 cup pineapple juice

In a blender combine the ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve chilled and topped with whipped cream if desired and while watching Harry Potter movies or reading Harry Potter books. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Sauce (aka Crack Sauce) - Cathy

Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad - Erin

Buttery Snickerdoodle Cake - Erin